Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Your Mission

I am at my best when I feel that I am influencing others.
I will try to prevent times when I am not busy.
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can be a leader and have others look up to me.
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through be a leader and keep busy with 'feel-good' work.
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as charisma, reading, planning.
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will fulfill my bucket list .
My life's journey is an encouraging story. It's filled with despair but with a underlying feeling of accomplishment. Everything that is done is to accomplish my goals but in the process it makes others happy as well.
I will be a person who I want my best friends and business acquaintances to be there. I want my friends to say that I play hard and that I care for others. I want them to say that my personality is an inescapable tsunami. I want my business acquaintances to realize and vocalize that I am hard to say no to and even harder to ignore. .
My most important future contribution to others will be I want to be able to help them realize that the goals and dreams in their lives can be accomplished.

I will stop procrastinating and start working on:




I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
  • Charisma
  • Caring
  • Influencal

I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
  • exercise every other day and eat healthy
  • pray daily
  • take 10-15 minutes a day to think about me and who i want to be
  • be outgoing. meet others and allow them to influence me.

No comments:

Post a Comment