Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tampa and Oklahoma Unite

While I have found that Oklahoma is where my heart truly lies I see that there are many places in this country that can hold their own as well. Listed from top likabilty to lowest is as follows:

TAMPA FLORIDA - With one of my very close friends being from Tampa I find that it could be a very likable place. Even though I give the complaint of it being a tourist or retirement spot only I hear of the side the locals know. Michael tells me of warm weather and the ability to walk wherever i need to go. There's pretty sands and wonderful skyline pictures. The attractions good only enhance any life that someone wishes to live there. I feel that Tampa might represent the true human nature of social interaction. I have only heard good things from michael and I believe that I could fit in. USF sounds like an amazing small school. and the alcohol policy makes it even better

Franklin WI- while I am violently opposed to cold weather I believe Franklin could be enjoyable. It seems to be mirrored subarb of Norman Oklahoma without the outstanding college. All the tourist activities and day trip destinations seem enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment