Monday, November 30, 2009

Who's Who

Today in class I met a women named Susan Sasso. She was one of the most wonderful women that I have met here on Campus and the advice she gave me I will never forget.

With all of these faculty Leaders in class with us today I realized that this is something that I would love to do. I wanna come to class like this hopefully in 10 or twenty years and say that I remember doing the exact thing and not to worry that they will succeed. With all the one-liner advice that we were given today it was overwhelming but one reoccurring theme in all the advice was to make and imprint on this campus. make an impression and be remembered through one activity or another. "find your niche, along with yourself"

There are many pieces of advice that'd I'd give to other freshmen but I believe that there is one thing that must always be said...If you are going through tough times, whether it be social, personal, or academic, there is always someone there for you. And that it will pass......

No comments:

Post a Comment